Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Dancin' in September: Updates

As I announced on my social media a couple days ago, I've got two books coming out soon.

The first is a book of plays, tentatively titled PLAYS/hauntologies, coming out from Madness Heart Press. It's currently in the editing stages.

The second is a novel called Music is Over. The cover, done by the very talented Mark Wilson, is below. It will be out from Malarkey Books early next year. In a few days, you'll be able to go to malarkeybooks.com to subscribe to their book club to receive this book and all of Malarkey Books' 2022 releases.

I'm about halfway through my current novel Candy Shopping at the End of the World. I took a break to work on some other things. I'll be back to finishing that and more details will come soon.

Elaine is on sale for $0.99 on Amazon Kindle until Saturday (09/04/21). This is a good chance to head over and grab that if you haven't. If you enjoy it, please also consider picking up its short follow-up, I'm a Marionette. That's available for Kindle Unlimited for free or on Godless.com with bonus material for only $0.50.

Other projects I'm working on include a collection of media-themed horror stories, tentatively titled Saturday Morning Mind Control and Other Fatal Strategies, and an as of yet untitled poetry collection which, so far, is my personal and emotional. I look forward to sharing those both with you all when they're finished.  


 

No comments: