Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Strange Behaviors: An Anthology of Absolute Luridity OUT NOW

Last year, I sat down late one night after I'd been drinking. I banged out a piece that was dark, surreal, and violent. To top it off, it was a one act play. I filed it away as something I figured would remain unpublished. Then a small, relatively new press named NihilismRevised put out a call for an anthology. They were looking just for the kind of thing like that play. I sent them the piece, and they accepted.

I'm sharing this anthology with some other great authors like Jordan Krall and Michael Faun, and I'm very excited for it.

There's a limited edition of only 100 and a regular edition. Links to them both are below.

If you pick it up, I hope you enjoy reading it!

I'll have another big announcement coming soon, so stay tuned.


No comments: