Tuesday, July 25, 2017

New Reviews at New Places + A Contest

In case you missed it, my review of the upcoming book, Paperbacks from Hell: A History of Horror Fiction from the '70s and '80s, from Grady Hendrix is up at Ginger Nuts of Horror. There's also a contest to one of two copies of the book. Just like and share the review and leave a comment with what your favorite horror book cover from the 70s or 80s is. Hopefully, I'll have more horror-related reviews up there in the near future.

I'll also have review appearing in print in Red Room Magazine. That one will be review of that Valancourt Books reprint of Ken Greenhall's novel Hellhound. You'll be able to get that in print or online this October.

I'm working on a lot of other things behind the scenes and I'll update here when they're ready to be made public.

No comments: