Tuesday, February 16, 2016

New Review at Cultured Vultures + An Announcement

My review of M Kitchell's collection of experimental writing, Spiritual Instrument, is up at Cultured Vultures.

Check it out here. 

I have also been asked to be a regular contributor to the site, which I have accepted. As a result, most of my reviews will be going there if there, if not Adventures in SciFi Publishing.

I won't be abandoning this blog, of course. I'll still be putting my "Brief Thoughts" series here and be using it for announcements related to my writing. Any reviews that don't seem to fit elsewhere will go here as well.

Keep an eye out both at CV and AISFP, I have plenty of reviews coming down the pipe both places. I'll also have another announcement coming within the next couple weeks. Stay tuned.

No comments: